Translate

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Garden Blogger's Bloom Day August 2015

 Now look at this beautiful gentleman isn't he a gem?
 More blood lilies in bloom
 The Albert Greenberg waterlilies having a blooming time.
I had some pots lying around and decided to put them to good use!

 I am working on some curb appeal for the front entrance. The large ficus tree roots have been filled with soil and planted with begonias, Boston fern and some alocasias.

 Alamanda cherry jubilee in a pot waiting to be given a permanent home.

Hello and welcome to Garden Blogger's Bloom Day. Where gardeners around the globe post what is blooming in their gardens.The garden is becoming greener after the recent showers. Still it is not enough rain to fill our reservoirs for next year. I have been trying to take it easy and it is week 5 since my surgery. I am no pain and am driving. 
To see more Blooming gardens please go over to Carol's at May dreams gardens  
Wishing you all a great weekend !

3 comments:

  1. Love the water lilies! Handsome dog!
    Happy Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I like what you have done with the entrance! I will copy the photo with Bear and use it as my wallpaper for my phone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, Helen. Your dog is a gem indeed. Sorry to know about your surgery...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. Due to annoying spam no anonymous comments will be allowed.